10th to 16th May 2020
‘Love never fails. Coronavirus impacts all of us. But love unites us all’
As this virus spreads across the world, love rises up in response.
You’ve already shown incredible kindness to your neighbours.
Now is the time to reach out to your neighbours both near and far.
Your love protects. From storms, from drought, and now from coronavirus.
Your love protects our global neighbours battling the spread of this illness.
Your love protects, with soap, clean water and medical supplies.
We might be locked down and feeling isolated but we are not alone.
God’s world is still hurting and people are still suffering.
Has this last month given you the time to reflect?
If coronavirus can do this to us, what will Climate Change do?
Wanting to call politicians to account?
By supporting us this Christian Aid Week, you can reach out and protect
more of your global neighbours today.
THINGS TO DO THIS CHRISTIAN AID WEEK
- CHECK OUT the Christian Aid website for live daily worship and virtual fun quizzes https://www.christianaid.org.uk/christian-aid-week/virtual-fundraisers
- SIGN two online petitions at: https://www.christianaid.org.uk/campaigns/climate-change/climate-justice-eaction and https://www.christianaid.org.uk/campaigns/debt-jubilee-petition
- PRAY – https://www.christianaid.org.uk/pray/churches/coronavirus-prayers
- JOIN Christian Aid’s Prayer chain: https://www.christianaid.org.uk/pray/prayer-chain
- DONATE to Christian Aid through the Churches Together in Newark Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Newark-CA-Group